The WCCC library, located on the 2nd floor of Riverview Hall offers a quiet, comfortable environment for students, staff and faculty for all their informational needs. The library collection includes a variety of points of view and a range of print and non-print materials. We also offer access to a variety of helpful online resources.
Our Services Include:
- Helping patrons to research, interpret and use information
- Helping patrons locate and retrieve books and other resources from our library or through inter-library loans
- Conducting information literacy classes
- Working closely with faculty to support curriculum
Our Resources Include:
- Computer Lab and individual computer stations for student use. One of the computers is located in an ADA compliant study carrel and has an adjustable keyboard
- Access to the Minerva online catalog and online databases
- Other software added to support program requirements
- Variety of AV equipment
- Photocopier (patrons are responsible for adhering to copyright rules)
- Issue of ID badges/library cards
- Library materials are loaned to faculty, staff, students, and community members.
- Books and periodicals (the most recent issues do not circulate) are loaned for a period of three weeks.
- Renewals are allowed for a second three-week period.
- Fines for overdue items are $.10 per day. When materials are lost or not returned within one month of due date, patrons are charged the replacement cost or $50–$100 per item. There is also a replacement-processing fee of $5 per item (borrowing privileges, grades and transcripts will be withheld if borrowed items are not returned and fines are not paid).
Cell Phone Policy:
- Please turn off cell phone ringer in the library.
- Please answer all calls outside the library.