The Community Education Division of the college offers credit and non credit offerings, as well as, customized business and industry training. The division provides superb up-to-date training in a wide variety of areas. Courses can be taught at basic, intermediate or advanced levels, depending on particular needs of the trainees and be scheduled on campus or onsite during the day, evening or weekend.
In addition, children’s camps, vocational programs, elderhostel and non-credit courses are offered for personal enrichment and enjoyment.
In our effort to provide affordable, accessible, and flexible education, WCCC has developed educational services for the communities of the Washington County area.
These educational services enhance the college’s academic offerings and vary each semester.
Here is a list of upcoming offerings:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Training
- Introduction to Art: The Visual Experience
- Certified Residential Medication Aide (CRMA)
- Smart Devices for Seniors
- Introduction to Computers for Seniors
- Marketing Seminar for Businesses
For more information, please contact Nichole Cote at 207-454-1012.