Transfer Assistance


Who do I talk with at WCCC if I am thinking about transferring?


Transfer Counselor

Pamela Feeney, PhD, CSC, NCC ~ 207-454-1079

Office located in Riverview Hall in the TRIO/Study Center suite.


How do I find out more information about 4-year colleges? 

4-year Colleges regularly visit WCCC to talk with students.  Dates and times of Transfer Fairs and campus visits are posted around campus and also sent to all students through their college email.