The WCCC library, located on the 2nd floor of Riverview Hall offers a quiet, comfortable environment for students, staff and faculty for all their informational needs. The library collection includes a variety of points of view and a range of print and non-print materials. Find our more about us at the WCCC Library website.
APPLY FOR A LIBRARY ACCOUNT
Our Services Include:
- Assisting students, faculty and patrons with their research needs
- Providing information literacy sessions for individuals or classes
- Helping to locate and retrieve books and other resources from our library or through inter-library loans
- Working closely with faculty to support curriculum
Our Resources Include:
- Online catalog (Minerva)
- Books and e-books, and digital magazines
- Electronic databases
- Test preparation guides
- Video streaming
- Variety of AV equipment
- Photocopier (patrons are responsible for adhering to copyright rules)
- Issue of student ID/library cards
- Library materials are loaned to faculty, staff, students, and community members.
- Books and periodicals (the most recent issues do not circulate) are loaned for a period of three weeks.
- Renewals are allowed for printed books.
- Fines for overdue items are $0.10 per day. When materials are lost or not returned within one month of due date, patrons are charged a replacement cost.
- Borrowing privileges may be withheld if items are not returned and fines are not paid.
WCCC LIBRARY HANDBOOK