The WCCC library, located on the 2nd floor of Riverview Hall offers a quiet, comfortable environment for students, staff and faculty for all their informational needs. The library collection includes a variety of points of view and a range of print and non-print materials. Find our more about us at the WCCC Library website.
APPLY FOR A LIBRARY ACCOUNT
Our Services Include:
- Assisting students, faculty and patrons with their research needs
- Providing information literacy sessions for individuals or classes
- Helping to locate and retrieve books and other resources from our library or through inter-library loans
- Working closely with faculty to support curriculum
Our Resources Include:
- Online catalog (Minerva)
- Books and e-books, and digital magazines
- Electronic databases
- Test preparation guides
- Video streaming
- Variety of AV equipment
- Photocopier (patrons are responsible for adhering to copyright rules)
- Issue of student ID/library cards
- Library materials are loaned to faculty, staff, students, and community members.
- Books and periodicals (the most recent issues do not circulate) are loaned for a period of three weeks.
- Renewals are allowed for printed books.
- Fines for overdue items are $0.10 per day. When materials are lost or not returned within one month of due date, patrons are charged a replacement cost.
- Borrowing privileges may be withheld if items are not returned and fines are not paid. Grades and transcripts of students will be withheld until all borrowed items are returned and all fines have been paid.
WCCC LIBRARY HANDBOOK