The WCCC library, located on the 2nd floor of Riverview Hall offers a quiet, comfortable environment for students, staff and faculty for all their informational needs. The library collection includes a variety of points of view and a range of print and non-print materials. Find our more about us at the WCCC Library website.
Our Services Include:
- Helping patrons to research, interpret and use information
- Helping patrons locate and retrieve books and other resources from our library or through inter-library loans
- Conducting information literacy classes
- Working closely with faculty to support curriculum
Our Resources Include:
- Computer Lab and individual computer stations for student use. One of the computers is located in an ADA compliant study carrel and has an adjustable keyboard
- Access to the Minerva online catalog and online databases
- Other software added to support program requirements
- Variety of AV equipment
- Photocopier (patrons are responsible for adhering to copyright rules)
- Issue of ID badges/library cards
- Library materials are loaned to faculty, staff, students, and community members.
- Books and periodicals (the most recent issues do not circulate) are loaned for a period of three weeks.
- Renewals are allowed for a second three-week period.
- Fines for overdue items are $0.10 per day. When materials are lost or not returned within one month of due date, patrons are charged a replacement cost.
- Borrowing privileges may be withheld if items are not returned and fines are not paid. Grades and transcripts of students will be withheld until all borrowed items are returned and all fines have been paid.