Click below for:
Join Chefs Bobby and Suzie Lloyd in our St. Croix Hall Kitchen with Culinary Adventures. Register for one or more or all sessions to learn how to cook wonderfully nutritious and exciting meals on a budget. Each session is $25 and some basic supplies are necessary. Everyone will go home with whatever you’re making.
Register online by clicking on the Register Now link available under each session listed below.
Sessions will be held on Tuesday nights from 6-9pm.
Limited space available.
1) Salads, Homemade Dressings and Basic Knife Skills – Tuesday, September 17th We’ll Cover … Basic Knife Skills, Salad Ingredients Beyond Lettuce, How to Make Dressings including Fruit Vinaigrettes, Buttermilk Peppercorn Ranch, Real Bleu Cheese, and Creamy Garlic Chili Avocado
2) Italian Night – Tuesday, September 24th How to Make … Italian Marinara Sauce, How to Easily Prepare and Assemble a Lasagna including variations with Spinach, Meat & Mushroom, and other lasagna varieties
3) Thai Night – Tuesday, October 1st How to Make … an authentic Thai Curry using Chicken, Venison, Pork or Seafood. We’ll also cover where to locally obtain the various Thai ingredients needed.
4) Mexican Night – Tuesday, October 8th How to Make … Authentic Mexican Tacos, Burritos, Salsa, Refried beans, Chili Verde Sauce
5) Korean Night – Tuesday, October 15th How to Make … Bulgogi (Grilled Marinated Beef), Roasted Seaweed, Homemade Fresh Kimchi
6) Filipino Night – Tuesday, October 22nd How to Make … Chicken Adobo, Pancit (Filipino Noodles with Chicken & Veggies)
7) Caribbean Night – Tuesday, October 29th How to Make … Grilled Caribbean Pork Tenderloin, Jamaican Black Beans, Lime Cilantro Rice, Mango Salsa
8) Indian Night – Tuesday, November 5th How to Make … True Indian curry, Paneer (homemade cheese), Palak Paneer (Indian creamed spinach with cheese)
9) Texas Night – Tuesday, November 12th How to Make … Authentic Texas Chili (with undertones of Chocolate and Coffee), Homemade Texas Rubs, Homemade Texas Sweet BarBQue Sauce, and Texas-style Spare Ribs
10) Football Snacks – Tuesday, November 19st How to Make … Texas Bacon Chili Poppers, Crispy Wings with Various Sauces, Sausage & Cheese Balls
11) Soup Night – Tuesday, November 26th How to Make … Gramma Kluka‘s Slovak Chicken Soup, Creamy Cheesy Potato Soup with Bacon, Old Fashioned Ham & Bean Soup
12) Cheesecake Night – Tuesday, December 3rd How to Make … Basic Cheesecake plus variations such as dark chocolate, blueberry, white chocolate, and vanilla orange, also Cheesecake Sauces such as Blueberry, Raspberry and White Chocolate Banana Cream.
13) Jams and Jellies – Tuesday, December 10th How to Make … Wild Maine Blueberry Jam, Raspberry Jam, Sweet Coconut Jam, Basic Jellies, Basic Fruit Jams
14) All Things Pickled – Tuesday, December 17th How to Make … Sweet Bread and Butter Pickles, Classic Dill Pickles, Indian Pickled Cauliflower, Pickled Carrots, Pickled Beets and Eggs