PARTNERS IN ENTREPRENEURIAL PATHWAYS
2.0 – BEYOND THE BUSINESS PLAN
BEGINS MARCH 16TH!
This program is an accredited 11-week virtual asynchronous start-up accelerator course focusing on the practical application of business acumen and providing insight into what makes our markets and ecosystem tick. The sessions are led by a variety of guest lecturers who are subject matter experts in their fields. Completion of the entire series and a final portfolio project results in 3 college credits and Entrepreneurship Digital Badges – and is available to you for FREE!
Each individual session, across Pathways programs, is open to current or aspiring entrepreneurs, also at no cost. Individuals can choose any one session, or multiple sessions, to attend. This creates a rich learning environment—joining students with the local community.
SELECT THE LEARNING EXPERIENCE THAT IS RIGHT FOR YOU!
OPTION 1 AND OPTION 2 ARE LISTED BELOW.
EARN 3 COLLEGE CREDITS FOR FREE
Completion of the 11-week course, homework assignments, and a final project assignment result in 3 college credits!
Registration for college credit will require the submission of 2 secure online forms. The required forms should take approximately 2 minutes each to complete and once they are submitted, we will get to work setting you up in the course, add you to calendar invites, and ensure that you receive the course syllabus and materials.
BOTH OF THE FOLLOWING FORMS ARE REQUIRED IN ORDER TO
ENROLL IN OPTION 1 (COLLEGE CREDIT):
UPON COMPLETION OF THE 11-WEEK COURSE,
LEARNERS RECEIVING COLLEGE CREDIT WILL BE ABLE TO…
- Demonstrate an understanding of what branding a business entails and utilize that information to develop a consistent brand for their business venture.
- Examine graphic design and website develop tools, strategies, and best practices and demonstrate learning through crafting graphics and narrative website content.
- Effectively identify, and create an action plan around, avenues to stay attuned to their target market(s).
- Demonstrate an understanding business certifications and listings and utilize that information to develop a market visibility action plan.
- Determine what marketing channels may be utilized to best position their products/services in an online environment.
- Identify what steps must be taken to keep their business ventures secure in an online environment.
- Examine online sales (e-commerce) best practices and payment methods and utilize learning to identify methods that will best showcase their business, products, and services.
- Effectively summarize how relationship-building is relevant to them and the impact it can have on their business.
- Identify steps to achieve operational excellence and sustainability.
- Demonstrate an understanding of key measurements to business financial health.
- Identify significant risks businesses face, or may face, throughout their business’ life cycle and apply that understanding to their own business ideas/ventures.
- Explain employment pro and cons that they must consider in the position of becoming an employer.
- Examine the projected life cycles of their business ventures and utilize that understanding to draft a phased plan to transition or exit.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the relationship between the economy and business and utilize that knowledge to identify challenges and opportunities this will present for their businesses.
SELECT UP TO 18 WORKSHOPS
Each individual session, across this program, is open to ALL, also at no cost. Individuals can choose any one session, or multiple sessions, to attend. This creates a rich learning environment—joining students with the local community.
To register for workshops you wish to attend, click here complete MaineStreet Business Building’s
All workshops will be facilitated by Katie Bragg, Entrepreneurship Program & MaineStreet Business Building Manager:
PLEASE CONTACT KATIE
email@example.com or (207) 259-0053
OUR GENEROUS SUPPORTERS MAKE PARTNERS IN ENTREPRENEURIAL PATHWAYS POSSIBLE!