Outdoor Adventure Center
The Outdoor Adventure Center at Washington County Community College is a place where community happens through adventure programming with people growing and collectively interacting with the natural world. It is a hub to foster collaboration among regional partners, learning, and fun for people of all ages.
The OAC Rental Shop
Please leave a voicemail or email to inquire or reserve gear.
The OAC Rock Wall
Open on Monday and Wednesday nights from 5:30-8:30PM
***All participants must have liability releases signed. Minors – legal guardian must sign waiver before any climbing happens***
(waivers are active for entire academic school year)
New Programs for 2019-20 include:
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Outdoor Gear and Equipment Rental
- Birthday / Private Rock Wall Party
- Challenge Course for Team Development
- Youth Climbing Program – Starts January 22, 2019
- Woods and Water Program – Starts May 9th, 2019 Ages 10+ up
- Beginner Backpacking Summer Camp – July 15-19, 2019 10-12 yr old
- Expedition Backpacking Summer Camp – July 29-Aug. 2, 2019 13-14 yr old
- Youth Summer Sailing Program – August, 2020
- High School Canoe Summer Camp – August 5-9, 2019 14-17 yr old
- Marine Biology Summer Camp – June 24-28, 2019 12-16 yr old
- ACA Level 1 Canoe Skills + Safety and Rescue – July 27 -28, 2019
- ACA Level 2 Canoe Instructor Certification Workshop – August 15-18, 2019
- Winter Break Adventure Camp – February 19-22, 2019
Cancellation Policy – Applies to all Camps, Programs, Workshops, Private Parties and Ropes Course events – If a registrant needs to cancel, the OAC Coordinator must be notified 24hrs before the start of the event in order to get a refund in full. If notified less than 24hrs there will be no refund.